Simple Growing with a Raised Bed Garden System
See how easily you can grow organic food in your own backyard. We deliver all the necessary components so that you can put them into place & start growing. We service the Sacramento- El Dorado County area (excluding Tahoe).
How is a raised bed garden system different than a consultation & full install?
Want a simple garden to set up with all the supplies you need to start a garden?
Would you like vegetables & herbs most of the year from your organic garden?
Would going out to pick things for your meals bring joy & simplicity?
Want a system that is ready to install & plans that are easy to follow?
Raised Bed Garden System:
- decide on the size of your untreated redwood raised bed: 4 x 4 or 2 x 8
- set up a date to receive the kit of supplies you need
- get the soil, the planting plan that matches the season, the raised bed, & the plants
- you set up the raised bed in a sunny part of your yard, close to the house
- you add the soil, follow the planting plan, & water consistently
- Enjoy the harvest & the beauty!
Consultation & Full Installation:
- 90 min. consultation @ your home
- Design plan for best location for your future garden
- lesson on what plants to grow in each season
- an estimate for full install sent to your email
- set up an install day
- installation includes: pathways, borders, raised garden beds, soil, plants, irrigation, and one-on-one coaching sessions with each of the three growing seasons
- all the work done for you, so you can enjoy your kitchen garden with little work!
How It Works
Order Raised Bed Gardening System
Set Up a Time for Delivery
Place your Raised Bed in a sunny location & fill with soil provided. Use the planting plan for your plants
Water your garden consistently & start harvesting from your beautiful garden
Our pricing plan
Pick the Plan that works best for you! Starting a Kitchen Garden with choices to fit your needs.
- 4x4 or 2x8 untreated redwood raised bed that is 2 ft. tall with wire mesh base for added protection from ground burrowing pests
- organic soil blend
- planting plan for the season
- instructions on putting together the garden
- Bonus: a monthly checklist guide & instructions of what to do for your kitchen garden
- everything in the Basic Plan plus......
- gravel to go under the raised garden bed
- organic plants & herbs for the season to plant delivered to your home
- everything in the Premium Plan plus......
- irrigation in a box to set up yourself
- shade cloth for sun protection
- hoops to use with cloths
- plant cloth for cold protection
- 30 min. one-on-one coaching session